Terms & Conditions
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Harvey Washbangers prior written consent.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of materials contained in this website; such as design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that the information and materials provided on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly exclude any liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any dispute arising from the use of our website is subject to the federal laws of the United States, State laws of Texas, as well as all applicable local laws in College Station.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (979) 696-6756 or click here to email us.
Our goal is to take the best care possible of your garments. All laundering processes, regardless of how gentle, cause normal wear and tear. Therefore, Harvey Washbangers cannot be responsible for any wear and tear of laundry – i.e. loss of buttons, fading, shrinking, fatiguing, holes, or abrasions.
Due to fading/bleeding or shrinking concerns we ask that you not leave any new garments with us. We reserve the right to decline cleaning any particular item if we believe it could be problematic.
We do our best to check every pocket thoroughly for items that may damage your clothing during the wash and fold process, however, we cannot be held responsible if any damage occurs as a result of contents that were left in your pockets.
If you believe that an item you dropped off was not returned to you please notify us as soon as possible to increase the odds of it being located. In order for Harvey Washbangers to accept liability for each item dropped off you must leave an inventory sheet at the time of drop off. Without an inventory sheet, HW is not responsible for clothing reimbursement as we have no way of verifying we received the garment in the first place.
If your garments are lost or damaged as a result of our wash and fold system and HW is deemed at fault we will reimburse you based on the market value of the garment (considering the age and level of use). The maximum reimbursement for a single wash and fold item is $10 with a maximum order reimbursement of $100.
Harvey Washbangers follows time tested procedures for ensuring all laundry is returned in a manner that exceeds your expectations. We tag every bag of laundry as it arrives and it is never loose in our facility except when it is inside a machine, on a folding table or in a cart waiting to be folded.